HOW TO BID ON RFPs/RFBs
WELCOME TO OUR CONTENT COURSE ON HOW TO BID ON RFPs/RFBs
Many business owners get a sinking feeling in the pit of their stomach when faced with preparing a bid proposal for a potential new client. It’s normal to feel a bit nervous, but when you understand how this process works and that it is a part of a larger contracting game, it makes a difference when you have some direction and this course will give you just that.
Every proposal writer knows what it feels like to spend hours searching through spreadsheets, emails and old RFP bids for answers. This is because they know they’ve answered this before! Very often, when they finally locate the content they discover the answer is outdated.
Then, you feel guilty for interrupting a subject matter expert to get critical proposal content. Meanwhile, you know they have their own pressing concerns. All of this to complete a bid that has no guarantee of winning new business… Fortunately, it doesn’t have to be this way.
This course will help you:
- Identify your ideal client (who you wish to do business with)
- Define and outline the bid process
- Assigning the proposal task (perhaps you want to hire Coach Tawanna to handle this part of the process for you)
- Customize and Sell your product/service with “Tailored Templates”
- Highlight “why” your company should be selected (what is your secret sauce)
Let’s Begin to dive in and getting you bidding & winning!!!
Activate subscription for single
Checkout or login below to activate subscription.